Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Presentation Epiphanies: Invented Car Design

First part of another perspective assignment where we had to design a futuristic car.  While drawing these, I had a spontaneous epiphany that instead of just showing my ideas to the teacher as they were in my sketchbook, I approached it by composing it into more of a design spreadsheet.  I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier, but I should be approaching ALL of my assignments in this more professional, extra-mile manner like this.  Think of the teacher as if he/she were the boss of my dream job and not just another teacher...

AKA When America didn't think it's American enough

On another note, I think one of my creative niches revolves around imagining the most ridiculous, impractical concepts and trying to make them practical

4 comments:

  1. This is preeetty wicked. For a sec I thought you were posting someone else's (because of the different format and all).

    Interesting way of looking at school, hmm hmm. I always liked the way you approach school in general, though...

    Anyway, good job :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's coming along nicely man :) can't wait to see your final piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nice feedback all :D

    ReplyDelete