Been a while since I posted for the challenge (new job helping Pre-College keeping busy). Used today's entry to practice basic rendering
Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Monday, June 10, 2013
Sunday, June 9, 2013
Saturday, June 8, 2013
- You do not have to be a good draftsman, but you do need to know how to communicate ideas clearly
- Visual storytelling is about communicating the emotion of a shot, not the action
- Story in an image, story told by images
- 3 things to always keep in mind: focal point, clear poses, choices
"I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse"
Friday, June 7, 2013
- Accents are important, even in sketches and gestures
- Audience is important
- Our brain associates the talking with the doing. Bouncing ideas and talking about work is good and fun, but be careful!
Joining some old friends' Pokemon drawing challenge. Seeing it as a good way to warm up with something more rendered and posing from imagination.