Saturday, December 3, 2011

Photo A Day

On November 30th, I started the "photo a day" self portrait challenge after being inspired by a video of a girl who has been doing it for the past 4.5 years.  Even though I think enough people are doing it where it's no longer an incredibly original idea, I really wanted to participate because I think it's such a fascinating way to document one's self - to see your physical self literally flash and change before your eyes.

For now I'm aiming to do 3 years, but I might end up doing something similar to what the girl did in the video where she updates it every 6 months.  Aaand there's really no excuse for me not to follow through with this since it's just one photo of yourself a day (which is practically effortless) and having patience - something I think I've already proved with shooting for Ringling.

Day 2

No comments:

Post a Comment