Been a while since I posted again and it's been a really busy semester. Here are two misc. from Drawing II and TA for the sake of progress with a few brief notes.
- Draw BROAD shapes, stop getting caught up in drawing line
- Focal point is most detailed, tightened area of of composition - pay particular attention there. Everything surrounding and supporting the focal point can be looser and more suggestive
- Not enough personal attention given to rendering
- From the moment the pencil hits the paper, you're establishing the composition
- Focus on execution rather than getting too caught up in the idea
- Talk less, practice more